Followers

suka suki gila lensa

suka suki gila lensa
apabila sy sudah mla gila melensa , nobody can stop me !

fwenz ! again n again !

QuotationsFind a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"...

About Me


Online Now Icons

Thursday, February 3, 2011

REMEMBERING

It's about a new years and new month. Usually we all start waxing poetic about turning into the new us. I've done it myself. As a matter of fact, I focused so hard on that douchebag of an ex that tended to forget how much I mattered. After some soul searching and letting go I realized: I don't really need a "new me". I like most of the me that was and is.

I looked into my own past by jumping past that idiot and remembered all the things that I enjoyed about being me. They are still there, they were just buried under some muck. I've been cleaning shop. Not just getting rid of people, but also things that I don't need. I've also started putting my life in it's proper perspective and I am once again valuing the me that matters...

2011 is gonna be pretty damned awesome.
My kid rocks and may be returning stateside sooner than later to finish school.
I'm dating. & happy.
Some are trying to ring bells, I'm content with driving by the chapel for now.
I'm back in school for my one true love.
I'm humbly employed but grateful to be able to sustain myself.
I make mistakes still but I can forgive myself now, something that kept me bogged down with the douche for a LONG ass time,
I still hang out but have some kind of rein on how I do it.
& I've rediscovered so much that I enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment