Followers

suka suki gila lensa

suka suki gila lensa
apabila sy sudah mla gila melensa , nobody can stop me !

fwenz ! again n again !

QuotationsFind a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU... The one who turns to his friends and says, "thats her"...

About Me


Online Now Icons

Thursday, February 3, 2011

sTRoNg

  • my mind body and spirit are strong. i take each day to rejuvanete and recharge
  • i draw from a deep well of peace and calm, i breathe on strenght and release my fears.
  • i go after my heart's deep desire
  • i can accomplish anything
  • all of my dreams comes true
  • i focus on my goal and have strength to make it happen 
  • i choose to be unstoppable 
  • i am strong girls
  • i act in spite of my fears
  • i am bigger than my concern and worries 
  • i can do anything and i put my mind to 
  • each day i am getting strongest
  • i take great care of myself
  • the strength of other inspire me daily 
  • i trust my intuition and live a courageous life
  • i believe in pink, i believe laugh is the way to release stress, i believe in be strong where everything else seem to be going wrong, i believe happiest girls are the pretties girls. and last one i believe in MIRACLE 
*btol ta ape yg aq bobelkn neh ? aish =)

No comments:

Post a Comment